50 Random Facts About Me

Wednesday, April 09, 2014





So I've been blogging for a little over a month now and there's quite a few of you already reading my posts. Thank you lovely people for all your nice comments, it really makes my day to see that you like what I write. So as a month has passed already I decided it was time we got to know each other a little better and therefore I'm gonna share 50 random facts about me with you guys. If you have done a post like this before or decide to do one after you read this please leave me a comment below and link to yours, I'd love to go check it out!



So without further ado...


1) The first concert I ever went to was Aaron Carter (yes Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter's little brother). My dad took me on my 8th birthday and I was so in love..


2) I've always been the smallest one in my class - this started in elementary school and still hasn't changed


3) I've always been reading lots but I couldn't for the life of me name a favourite book, it's just too hard..


4) I can however name my favourite Harry Potter book and it's undoubtedly "The prisoner of Azkaban"


5) I am hoping to move back to London one day (for good!)


6) London is my favourite city in the world and I'm positive that this will never change


7) I want to go skydiving so very badly but I think once I'm up there and it's time to jump somebody will have to give me a friendly push.. :-O


8) I'm really into indie/alternative music with a never ending love for the Arctic Monkeys (you wouldn't have guessed that after #1 eh? ;-) )


9) I enjoy going to concerts and seeing my favourite bands perform live but I don't get to do that all too often because I live in what I'd describe as 'Musical Death Valley'


10) The last band I've actually seen was Bastille in Munich last November and I loved it!


11) I love taking photos but don't own a proper badass camera - yet!


12) I love travelling and want to go and see the world - ALL of it!


13) I can't wait to finish uni and start 'real life'


14) My favourite season is autumn: cosy clothes, coloured leaves, raging storms I'm all for that


15) I have a thing for vanilla scented things


16) My favourite ice cream is pistachio


17) I have two little brothers that are way taller than me..


18) I hate steak


19) My favourite dish is pasta with tomato sauce - yeah I'm all 'haute cuisine'


20) I'm good with accents


21) I once had to walk through the Parisian suburbs for two hours, on my own, at night, with little idea where I was or where I was going, surrounded by way too many creepy people AND I SURVIVED!


22) I met my best friends and the most amazing people when I lived abroad and on travels I did


23) I love my lists, I'm a list maker - I get things done so much quicker and more efficient when I plan them and write them down


24) I got my first pair of glasses when I was 7 years old


25) I don't have a green thumb, more of a black thumb really...


26) I've been acting in school plays and local theatre productions since elementary school (not so much today)


27) The best musical I have ever seen was Wicked at the Apollo Victoria in London


28) I could spend ages looking through old photographs


29) I'm scared of self-tanning lotions - but I will battle the fear!


30) I love old things: old houses and castles, old trees, old books, everything with a bit of history


31) I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts letter...


32) I've once seen a play at the National Theatre where one of the characters said: "There's nothing a nice cup of tea can't put right", in an incredibly posh British accent and it became my incredibly posh British mantra, much to the annoyance of everyone around me


33) My favourite colour is red even though I own practically only 1 or 2 red items of clothing so nobody would ever guess...


34) My eyes are brown and green at the same time


35) I'm a pro at procrastinating


36) I own enough perfumes to last me a lifetime


37) I have too many books - or too small a room...


38) I love the seaside, and I don't mean 40°C sandy beaches but more like rough coasts with strong winds and massive waves


39) I want to point out that I am in no way against 40°C sandy beaches, they seem like a good idea for summer holidays


40) I am scared of spiders, if I see one in my room I will scream for help, if the spider's gone before help arrives I will lie awake all night seeing spiders everywhere


41) I only once left Europe - for a holiday in Chicago last year


42) My favourite flowers are lilies and sunflowers


43) My zodiac sign is Aries


44) I can never find rings that fit me because I have tiny fingers and I find that very frustrating


45) I don't own a car but got my driving licence when I was 17


46) I am currently reading 'Gone Girl' by Gillian Flynn


47) When I was a child we had two budgies, a rabbit with floppy ears and two fluffy guinea pigs


48) I don't do regrets


49) I'm quite impressed with you if you made it this far!


50) I am finding it quite hard to find 50 moderately interesting facts about me





I hope you enjoyed reading this, please let me know in the comments below if you enjoy these kinds of posts as much as I do and leave me links to your blogs if you did a similar post (feel free to also leave links if you didn't).



Lots of love,
Jess
x

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. I have attempted to do a similar post but couldn't find many things I thought were interesting or worth sharing!
    I caught the travel bug a few years ago and as soon as my post-grad studies are over and the bank account is looking a little more healthy I will be off - and hopefully living in London as well!

    Great post!

    http://whatjessdoesnext.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess
      thank you! It took me a while to find 50 things to say but I managed it in the end.. keep at it ;)
      Oh wow same plans, so let's go travel and move to London then :)
      xx

      Delete