My Workout Playlist

Wednesday, May 21, 2014



















As you may know from my May Goals post I wanted to get back into working out more and make going for a run or to the gym a regular weekly occurence.
Now I definitely haven't done as much as I wish I had but I have started working out again. For this I got out my workout playlist and updated it a little because going to the gym or out for a run without music is the worst thing that could happen to me - I'm just a lot more motivated when I can listen to music it seems. I just need loud, upbeat songs full of energy to keep me going. So for all of you out there who are looking for a proper motivational soundtrack to their fitness programm or just wanna have a look at what I listen to when sweating my way through my fitness routine, here's my favourite workout songs in a little Spotify playlist.

I hope this post helped some of you find some workout songs and maybe even motivated you to make your own playlist and get back in the fitness-saddle. So happy workout everybody! :)





You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Love the playlist, I love a bit of John Newman when I'm working out I have no idea why his songs are so good to work out to haha. Thanks for all the suggestions I will be adding a few to my playlist :)

    Ellie

    http://elsie-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad you found some songs for your playlist :) Haha to be honest I could listen to John Newman all day long with or without working out ;) xx

      Delete