February Favourites

Monday, February 29, 2016



Another month, another favourites post! I can't tell you how glad I am that February's finally come to an end! It's been such a slow month! And also March just means spring right? Oh and Easter treats! So yay for March! Haha but still, we wanted to have a look at last month's loves and so here they are:



trend IT UP double volume & shine nail polish in 110

I wanted to pick up one of the trend IT UP polishes for quite a while now after reading loads of good reviews on them so a couple of weeks ago I finally did! And I'm so glad I did! I got the shade 110 which is a gorgeous classy, peachy colour, perfect for work (if you work in an office and kinda have to leave the black polishes for the weekend haha). It's incredibly long lasting! No chips, no smudges, it's easy to apply - so perfect really! As you guys may know from previous posts I'm a huge Essie fan when it comes to nail varnish but these might just change my mind.. :) And for 2,25€ they don't exactly break the bank either, so pick one up next time you visit a dm store!


Kleenex balsam + menthol tissues

I literally spent 50% of last month in bed with the world's worst cold! And while a pack of tissues might well be the lamest favourite you have ever read about I cannot recommend these enough! They're kind to the skin, smell all fresh and clean and really helped me through those two weeks of constant nose blowing (TMI? sorry.. :-D )




The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck by Sarah Knight

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK! If you haven't yet read it I urge you to pick it up! It's seriously funny and very very true. I don't wanna give away too much about it just yet as I plan on posting a little review soon, so if you're interested to know more, stay tuned! 

Jo Malone's Peony & Blush Suede

I can't wait for spring! My patience with this disgusting snow/rain/storm/sunshine kinda weather is wearing thin.. I need some warmer days with lots of sunshine! I want to take loads of photos of all the blossoms (and bombard you with them on Instagram..) and just the general feeling of a fresh start that comes with the new season. So first things first, I started wearing my most floral and spring-like perfume: Peony & Blush Suede by Jo Malone. I hope spring gets the hint! If you wanna read more about this gorgeous scent check out my post on it here



Stella

I love this series.. I don't know why but it just gets me in a good mood every time! I love all the weirdness of Pontyberry and I am SO  SAD that this is the last ever season! If you're looking for a light, easy to watch comedy with great actors and a Welsh accent this is the one for you! 


L'Oréal Infallible Matte Max Lip Colour in 001 Silencio

You have probably heard every beauty blogger on the planet rave about these! They're L'Oréal's newest lip colour addition, a lipstick in a powder formula. I just had to try them and wanted to get my hands on shade number 001 Silencio for weeks until I FINALLY found a store that had it in stock! I really like the colour for an everyday look or (again) for work as it's really pretty but not too in-your-face. It applies evenly and feels good on the lips. The lasting power of these however is OK but not great, still definitely more comfortable than any matte lipstick I ever wore.



Jasmine tea from Whittard's

Ever since my last visit to Strasbourg, where my uncle made me the most amazing jasmine tea ever that he had brought back from Vietnam, I was on the hunt for the perfect cup of jasmine tea. Not very successfully I might add. But then recently I came across this one from Whittard's and it's pretty darn close to what I was looking for! So I am happy now, sipping on my jasmine tea every morning knowing where to go to get my life time supply from. If you however find that Vietnamese one - message me ;-)




So these are my favourites of the month! What are yours? Did you discover any new products that you fell in love with? Let me know in the comments :-)



Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on that book, it's definitely what I need in my life right now! Really love the sound of JM Peony & Blush suede too, I want to get it for my wedding day in Summer :) x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so funny! You should get it I can really recommend it :) Aww all the best for your wedding love! I think Peony & Blush Suede is perfect for the occasion :) xx

      Delete