A spec(s)tacular post

Sunday, April 06, 2014




I went to pick up my new glasses today and I'm in LOVE! Choosing them however wasn't that easy, I've been to three different opticians and had about three models I liked in three different shops - so there was a lot of going to and fro through town and trying and re-trying all the models. But in the end I was positive that it had to be the ones I liked first (my shopping buddy wasn't all too pleased...)!
  
It was absolutely the right decision and I can't stop marvelling about how nice they are!





They have been on my nose ever since I picked them up and I can't wait to wear them to uni next week, which simultaneously means I can leave my old and not-so-beloved glasses at home.





Thanks for stopping by and reading this post :)
Love, Jess x

You Might Also Like

6 Kommentare

  1. Oh my gosh they suit your face shape SO well! I'm in love! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bad at choosing new glasses, so much so that I need a new pair but really don't want to go to the opticians as I know it'll be another stressful ordeal. Yours are LOVELY, and suit you so much! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know how you feel! The pressure of getting ones you're a hundred percent sure of (as they usually aren't that cheap to get) is immense! But if I can do it you can do it too ;) Thanks so much! Such a nice compliment! xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely blog!
    Please could you check out my blog and maybe comment? www.lilysbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk
    Thankyou it would mean a lot! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Make sure to follow me on bloglovin if you want to keep up to date with my posts :)
      And thanks for leaving a link to your blog I love finding cute new blogs and I will definitely check yours out!
      Jess xxx

      Delete