Footwear Sunday: Espadrilles

Sunday, May 11, 2014




I've been trying to find the perfect pair of Espadrilles for a long time now. I wanted to get some last summer but couldn't find any that I liked and that fit me at the same time. So when I casually scrolled through the Zalando website a couple of days ago and these came on screen I just knew they were the ones! 




I love the design of these. The fabric depicts part of a world map which I find pretty cool as I love travelling and seeing the world. So they were basically made for me and I couldn't just not buy them right? They are also super comfy to wear and so lightweight they are perfect for the warmer days!


If you are looking for Espadrilles I suggest you check out Coolway shoes as they have a wide range of them in so many different colours, floral ones as well as striped ones. Maybe you'll find your perfect pair as well! 

Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare