Perfect Hairstyles

Wednesday, May 07, 2014




Lately I've been a little obsessed with Pinterest. Especially looking at perfect hairstyles on Pinterest. So I decided I'd share with you a couple of my favourite tousled and braided styles. If only I was a little more talented doing my hair..



All these really make me want to put a little more effort into doing my hair especially on days where I have a little more time in the mornings. 


These last two photos were taken in June 2013 in Paris (above) and Le Vésinet (below) and I love what my friend Carmelina did to my hair that day! Such a beautiful waterfall braid, I never actually managed to recreate it but I'm not giving up just yet. 


You can see more hairstyles that inspire me on my Pinterest here.


Do you also suffer from severe Pinterest addiction? What are your favourite hairstyles? Are there easy to do up-dos or tips on braiding you'd like to share? Please leave me a comment below to let me know.


Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. These hairstyles are so gorgeous but I'm too lazy to recreate these. Your hair looked lovely though xx

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know how you feel.. I'd need somebody to do my hair everyday to get it to look as good as these haistyles.. :) x

      Delete
  2. I laaahhhve the very first picture. If only I could get my own hair to look as effortlessly chic. haha.

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, if only I woke up with my hair looking like this haha :) xx

      Delete