Life Lately: Exploring and Relaxing

Sunday, August 24, 2014


My last week was spent making the most of my holidays and exploring cities and places in my local area that I have never been to or have never seen. I also spent some time relaxing in thermal spas with my mum, going to an indoor pool with my friend and enjoying some Bavarian 'Gemütlichkeit' at my local beer fest. Yes it was a good week! Also I have had two amazing salads last week which I will try and recreate at home, went for a run with my brother and went to Munich yet again for a spot of shopping and a little tour of Nymphenburg castle. Here's a few photos of my trips for those of you who like picture heavy posts:
























Kelheim, Bavaria // Ducks and feet in the Danube // Famous Weltenburg Abbey beer (Radler) // Nymphenburg Castle in Munich // ARAGOG!!! // Castle Gardens // Shopping at Oberpollinger // Best. Breakfast. Juice. Ever. //


What did you get up to last week? 


Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. WOW! Such a spectacular view you had there... I loved the photos and thanks for sharing <3 andddd ARAGOG scared the brains outta me. LOL.

    xox Brigette | http://www.brigetteramos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truly amazing up there! Thank you! :) xx

      Delete