Music I'm Currently Obsessed With: Hozier

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Source: Facebook

I realised I haven't really done a music post yet. Except for my workout playlist which you can find here. I quite enjoy finding new bands and artists to add to my paylist so I thought why not share my current favourites with you guys and maybe you like them too?


For a few weeks now I've been absolutely in love with 'Take Me To Church' by Hozier! It's such a catchy tune I don't think you could listen to it and not like it. I know I can't! I play it over and over again on Spotify and still haven't gotten tired of it. 
Hozier is an Irish musician who released his first EP last year however I only now came across his music. I would describe it as indie/alternative/folky music that's very easy to listen to. My summer soundtrack! :)


Check out Hozier's 'Take Me To Church' and some of his other awesome songs:



You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award go check out my blog post for the rules and questions! :D

    http://50shadesofblush.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me! I have already done the Liebster Award so I won't take part again but I might do a little post answering your questions anyway :) xx

      Delete
  2. great post! definitely gonna check him out! thanks for sharing!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you like what you hear :) x

      Delete