Style Crush: Lily Collins

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Source: Pinterest


In light of the fact that next Monday will be the UK premiere of 'Love, Rosie', a cute little romcom featuring Lily Collins I thought it high time to declare my love for Lily Collins' style! She always looks so effortlessly fashionable whatever she's wearing and she's definitely got the sophisticated rock chick thing down!




Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest



Yes, I'm in love with her style. I wish I could get my hands on the coat she's wearing in the first photo, it's so pretty!! Apparently it's from Zara from a couple of years ago. Oh well, what do you think? Who's your current style crush?



I thought I'd also quickly share the trailer of Love, Rosie with you guys as you might not yet have seen it: 




Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. I totally agree, she always looks flawless.I especially like the third image, she looks stunning with a red lip.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It suits her so well! Her makeup is perfect! x

      Delete