TRAVEL: Lake Garda & Verona

Thursday, October 16, 2014



If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you might already know that I spent the long October weekend in Italy with my family. We stayed in a cute little town in the Dolomites on the shores of Lake Garda and went exploring Italy from there. Three days and loads of pizza, pasta and gelato! I thought I'd share with you a few holiday snaps today.


So first let me take you on a tour round the lago di Garda:



On the road...

First glimpse of Lake Garda so we took a little break from driving and took photos instead

Our pool! I want one just like that in my garden!

 


Lago..



On the boat to Limone looking back at il castello


Limone :)



Wine and pizza by the lake - bliss!




I could sit here for hours it's so so pretty!





Now let me also take you to "fair Verona where we lay our scene"! (Romeo and Juliet was the topic of my English A-levels essay and one hour presentation so I really can't help it.. )





Strawbz!





"A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life" - I am quoting again.. it's Juliet's balcony <3



It's good luck to touch Giulietta's boobie! ;-)

Leaving a message..

Letters to Julia...




H.A.L.L.E.L.U.J.A.H.! Haul will be up soon! :)

The Coliseum's little brother



Delicious ice cream at Senior Gusto! I went for pistachio - yummmm




I hope you enjoyed this little visual trip through Italy. I had an amazing time there and upped the tan one last time before German sweater weather takes it all away again!


Love,
Jess x


You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Italy is so beautiful. I have been once but would love to go back! We stayed in Sorrento and explored the Amalfi coast. Your pictures are gorgeous! Looks like you had a fantastic time :) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I did have an amazing time! It truly is beautiful :) I've never been to Sorrento or the Amalfi coast myself but I'm sure it's a gorgeous area as well! I really loved San Remo as well when I stayed there :) xx

      Delete