Life Lately #4

Sunday, December 28, 2014



I thought it was high time I did another picture heavy Life Lately post seeing that the last one's gone up in September and I finally got my brand spanking new DSLR which means I've been snapping away A LOT! Also I think blog photography will improve quite a bit with my new camera friend here so look forward to more HD in my photos from now on :-) Enough rambling, here's a couple of snaps from a nice and frosty winter walk in the countryside with my family on Boxing Day:
















Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. It looks so wonderful and wintery. Im very jealous! Lovely photos though :)
    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I think everything looks so pretty and peaceful when covered in snow :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. What great photos. I'm jealous of the snow. I really enjoy photo posts like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Do you get snow where you live? That's great thanks I love a good picture heavy post as well :)
      xx

      Delete