The Birthday Edit

Sunday, April 19, 2015



Hello you gorgeous lot! It's another photo diary today! I celebrated my 25th birthday on the 14th of April and had such a nice, sun filled and warm week with family and friends. Turning 25 was somewhat scary I'll admit that much.. I mean it's literally a quarter of a century.. where did the time go?! Wasn't it only yesterday that I had an amazing birthday bash for my 20th? Or that BIG party I had when I turned 18? But oh well.. I'm having a good time so what's to complain about really eh?


So here's some snaps from my birthday festivities:

Blossoms on my way home after uni.. so beautiful! :)

I've been treated to some Indian for my birthday dinner cause I haven't had chicken korma in way too long haha :)

Food, glorious food! At Maharaja Palace in Nuremberg.

My super gorgeous pink roses that make my room smell divine!

I went out for drinks with friends on the weekend and this was my OOTN


I love my new chambray shirt more than words can say.. <3

Wearing MAC Lady Danger


And my new Monica Vinader ring :)


And my pointy heels from Asos that get way too little love..

But before going out we had a little feast of panini, nachos with homemade guacamole, olives and feta cheese and the first round of champagne :)


Cheers :)

My new favourite cocktail has to be the Moscow Mule.. it's soooo good!! :)

Me and the ladies in a super grainy late night selfie :)


So as you can see, I kept things rather casual this year. I still had the best time and feel blessed that I have an amazing family and the bestest of friends around me! I hope you enjoyed this post guys, thanks for reading (or looking at..) and til next time ;-)


Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare