Hometown Glory | Life Lately #7

Tuesday, May 12, 2015



The older I get, the more I realise how much I love the place I grew up in. Back in the days it was all about getting out of that suffocatingly small town and see the world and move away and find a better and cooler place to live in. I guess it's just a teenage thing eh? Anyway nowadays when I take some time to wander around my hometown and take little walks down memory lane, to places where I used to play as a child, places I once loved to spend my afternoons with friends at and things like that it gets clear to me that I truly love my hometown! Yes it's small and no there is not much going on there but it still is so full of amazing memories. I still wouldn't go as far as to say that I could imagine myself living here for the rest of my life, I mean you guys probably all know about my moving-to-London "plans" (is it a plan yet if it's only in your head..?) by now, but I most certainly know that I will always come back here. 


So on the long Labour Day weekend I grabbed my Canon and made my way up a hill on the outskirts of town where you have an amazing view over my city. It was a miserably rainy day so it took some convincing to get my family to join me but they did in the end and everybody enjoyed it. I took A LOT of pictures, like A LOT LOT! And here come some of my favourite snaps (I look a little worse for wear on these as I was just recovering from an awful cold):



























Thanks for reading lovelies!
Lots of Love
Jess x

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Great photos! Looks like a gorgeous place to live! :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I think it really is :) xx

      Delete