The Super Quick Body Moisturisers Every Busy Girl Needs

Monday, December 07, 2015


So recently I seem to be in a continuous state of hurry.. I either need to be somewhere, do something, get some work done, think of Christmas presents... the list goes on. But now that I have ALL my Christmas presents - on the 6th of December! YAY for being super organised this year haha - I've finally got the time to tell you guys about my favourite super quick body moisturisers! I love using these two after a quick shower with not much time to spare. 






If you've been reading this blog for a while you've probably heard me talk about the Nivea in-shower body moisturiser before. I've been using it for quite a while now because there's simply no easier way to moisturise! You apply it on wet skin in the shower quickly rinse it off and there you go: All done! :) I hadn't tried this indulging honey version before as I usually go for the 'sensitive skin' version that comes in the purple bottle but I quite like it. That being said I still prefer the purple one and will go back to it once I've finished this bottle.





The Vaseline intensive care spray moisturiser is a new addition to my shower rack. You have to apply it like any other normal moisturiser after your shower but it's still so much quicker and easier! It has such a light consistency and is therefore easily applied to your whole body without much rubbing. It sinks into the skin in no time and leaves it feeling super hydrated and at the same time smells so so good! I will definitely stock up on this one!



Have you tried any of these? What's your favourite body moisturiser? Leave me a comment to let me know :)



Lots of Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. I swear by the Nivea in-shower simply because my skin is so dry during Winter, so I may try the Vaseline spray as well; it's too cold to be moisturising with your legs out!
    www.karawillow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I suffer from dry skin in winter too so these are just life savers right now :) xx

      Delete