DIY Foot Mask | Getting Ready For Spring

Sunday, April 10, 2016


I'm coming at you with another beauty DIY today. I don't know about you guys but I just love trying to make my own beauty products at the moment. Many are incredibly easy to make and use only ingredients that are super easy to get hold of. This one here for example uses only 3 ingredients that every corner shop will have in stock and buying them won't break the bank either. I'm pretty sure buying a foot mask is more expensive then simply making one yourself. 


You'll only need:

🍋 4 tbsp quark
🍋 2 tbsp honey
🍋 juice of 1/2 a lemon


The rest is easy, just mix everything together until you get a smooth paste and there you have it: your foot mask is ready!




I've been using this in my pamper routine lately to get my feet ready for the summer now that the temperature's started to heat up and I'm no longer hiding my feet in big old boots. I usually apply it, then wrap some cling film round my feet so as not to get the mask everywhere and leave it on for 15 minutes before washing it off. Et voilà: super smooth summer feet :-)




Are you making any of your beauty essentials yourself? Please leave me a comment and share your favourite recipes for masks and toners and what not, I would love to try a few more beauty DIYs.


Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare