Biotherm BB Milk | Your Body But Better

Thursday, May 19, 2016



With the weather getting warmer comes the time for bare legs and more skin on show. I love being able to finally wear skirts and shorts out and about without freezing my butt off even though there's still some room for improvement temperature wise. The thing is though, after the long dark winter my skin is far from ready to be shown, I'm as white as white can be, a ghost if you like. There's no lovely tan, no healthy glow, just dull, pale, dry skin that accentuates every little imperfection I have going on. Now I'm not one for fake tan so that's that option out of the window but what really helped me confidence wise when it comes to getting my legs out is this gorgeous BB Body Milk by Biotherm.




Biotherm call it their 'instantly beautifying body milk', for a 'luminous, even, naturally enhanced skin tone'. And the thing is, it does exactly that. It's an absolute my skin but better product! The consistency of it is rather runny which had me worrying about application at first, but there's nothing to worry about. You apply it like any other body moisturiser and there's no hassle trying to apply it as evenly as you possibly can like you have to when using fake tan. The lotion smells really nice and citrussy and feels super moisturising on the skin. What it does is smooth out any little imperfections, like razor burns or any other marks. Don't expect them to be totally gone, it's not a high coverage foundation after all, but you'd need to look a little closer to see them.

I use the Biotherm BB Milk on my legs, to give them a little bit of a naturally enhanced tan & blur, nothing crazy but enough to make me feel comfortable when I'm out and about. You can use it all over your body or only apply it to areas you'd like a bit of sheer 'makeup' for. Because that's what it is, very subtle makeup for your body, almost like a tinted moisturiser or - and the name might have given it away already - a beautiful BB cream. It's not at all like a fake tan, it doesn't need to develop and it won't stay on for several weeks, you simply wash it off in the evening.




If you, like me feel a bit self-conscious about showing a bit more skin, then I highly recommend you give this a try. 



What products do you use to get your skin ready for the summer months? Do you fake tan? And if so, what brands do you use and how do you get on with them? Lots of questions, if you have answers leave them in the comments below :)

 


Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare