A Christmas Dream | German Christmas Market Rothenburg | Blogmas Day 24

Saturday, December 24, 2016



I know I kinda (read: big time) failed with Blogmas. Work and all the Christmas prep had me crazy busy and I just kinda couldn't keep up with it all.. BUT, last weekend I spent a lovely day at Rothenburg with my family, visiting the most gorgeous Christmas market! And not only the market, the whole town looks like a Christmas dream, it's gorgeously decorated and filled with fairy lights and lanterns that would even get Ebeneezer Scrooge into the festive spirit! But enough babbling, I obviously took my camera out with me so you can see for yourself!



















Lots of Love & Merry Christmas to y'all :)
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. I have always wanted to go here at Christmas time, I can't believe how festive it looks!

    Alys
    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete