My Ultimate X-Mas Playlist | Blogmas Day 3

Saturday, December 03, 2016



No Blogmas would be complete without a Christmas Playlist right? So for Day 3 I thought I'd share with you my ultimate list of songs that get me in the festive spirit. I listen to these songs over and over again throughout December and don't even get tired of them. It's a good mix of classics and more modern songs, as well as one special Christmas song all German children grow up with and hold dear. I personally have a love/hate relationship with Wham's Last Christmas but I feel I can't do a Christmas Playlist and not include it, so rest asured you'll find this absolute 80's classic on here as well. I'm gonna leave you to have a listen yourself now and go bake christmas biscuits with this on full volume. Laters! :)





Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. Santa Tell Me has been on repeat the past few days! Who doesn't love Christmas songs!

    www.alysgeorge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete