Candle Love ♥ | RITUALS light the way candle

Monday, January 30, 2017



I've been meaning to blog about this candle for the longest time now! It was literally the scent of December for me this one. I've been burning it in the weeks leading up to Christmas and I'm still lighting it every evening I'm home in my flat now. I came across it at Rituals one day when Christmas shopping in town and I fell in love immediately! It's from their rituals of light range, which was a special Christmas edition in 2016 and smells heavenly of oranges and cinnamon and a touch of vanilla, all the good things basically!



I find it has such a homey scent! I'm even looking forward to lighting it every day when I'm on my way home from work! It's just such a nice, comfy scent, not too overpowering, just right! And just look at the packaging it comes in! I mean we all know that Rituals have their packaging down but I'm still in love with it! I know this might seem weird but I actually kept the box it came in! I have literally NO idea what I would ever do with it but it was too pretty to chuck out haha!




The candle itself comes in this gorgeous shimmery golden glass that makes my dresser look 100 per cent more luxurious just by standing there. I admit the shimmery mirrored surface of the glass gave me a grey hair or two when trying to take nice photos of it, but I can overlook that.. :)




Rituals does great candles for reasonable prices, so if you're in the market for a new candle I suggest you check them out! While, due to the fact that it was a limited edition, I don't think this one would still be in stock, I can wholeheartedly recommend the rituals of hammam candle as well! Give it a sniff next time you pass a Rituals store, to see what I mean.



Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. This candle looks gorgeous, I love candles myself and have never come across this one, I may pick it up!
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! lost love spells

    ReplyDelete