A Little Lush Haul | Blogmas Day 18

Monday, December 18, 2017



Lush is a dangerous place for me to be. There's always so many lovely things, everything smells divine and just the whole concept of that store, it gets me every time. This time I went in to have a little look around for Christmas presents and such and came home with a whole bag of bath time goodies just for myself - what can I say, you gotta treat yourself sometimes eh? I wanted to try new things that I've never bought before, so I got four new to me bath products - some from their festive collection and some of their usual stock.



Magic of Christmas - reusable bubble bar

This was the first thing that caught my eye - obviously I mean just look at it - and it was love at first sniff. The ingredients list involves cinnamon leaf oil, almond essential oil, sweet orange oil as well as the organic clove, star anise and cinnamon stick you can easily see. It smells like Christmas but not too sickly so quite the opposite actually, the orange oil gives it something really refreshing and uplifting. I can't wait to use this in bath next time!





Shoot for the Stars - bath bomb

Another suuuuper gorgeous bath bomb! The bright blue colour and the glittery golden stars on it make it quite the eye catcher too. And if the in-store demonstration is anything to go by then this will turn my bath into a cobalt blue glittery dream come true. It smells rather sweet but not as intense as some of the other products. This honey-scented wonder is made with Brazilian orange and bergamot oil, coconut cream, almond oil and a few other ingredients. It smells delicious and I'm happy to have this ready for bath time.





Golden Wonder - bath bomb

This is the only product I have used already and I loved it. I wasn't expecting it to turn my bath a multitude of different bright colours but I guess that's the 'wonder' part of its name. Not only does it look real cute, it smells amazing too, of sweet orange oil, cognac oil, lime oil, cream of tartar and gardenia extract. It made my skin feel sooooo soft I almost didn't need to moisturise after!





Snow Angel - bath melt

Another really pretty one! It is made of organic cocoa butter, cream of tartar, rose and cassie absolute as well as gardenia extract amongst others. It is very glittery so I might well come out of my bath shimmering like a Christmas tree but the ingredients help to soften and condition your skin as well as have a balancing and restorative effect on you. 





The lady in store gave me a little bar of the Sandstone hand and body soap as a little present too. More than just a soap, it is an exfoliator too! It smells very fresh and I think I will make this my new shower product for now because is there anything better than being able to wash and exfoliate at the same time therefore saving some time along the way? I don't think so!



Are you a lover of Lush products as well? Which products are your all time favourites? And which ones do you wait for to come out every Christmas season? Leave me a comment to let me know :-)


Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare