Christmas DIY: Door Wreath | Blogmas Day 11

Monday, December 11, 2017



I love decorating! I love crafts! And I love Christmas! So obviously I had to do a little DIY Christmas project. I decided to make a door wreath for my new place, which is super easy to do yet pretty to look at. Here's what you need.


🎄 a wreath
🎄 baubles
🎄 all kinds of Christmassy decoration
🎄 pretty ribbon
🎄 wire (preferably green)




For the wreath I chose this fake one from Depot, simply because I didn't wanna have to hoover every time I opened and closed the door.. :-) Also I think they're very well made and don't look too plastic and fake but can actually be mistaken for a real wreath at a glimpse. However if you fancy a proper real fir wreath, go for it!

Pick your favourite Christmassy decorations like baubles, cinnamon sticks, dried oranges, pine cones, candy canes, tinsel - whatever you feel like.





First off, cut a long enough piece of ribbon that it fits your door and the way you're gonna secure it and tie it around the wreath. This way you know which way up it's gonna hang and it's easier to get some symmetry in there.





The rest is simple: securely tie all your decorations to the wreath with the wire until you're happy with the result.




See, I told you it was easy! Are you gonna make one of these for your front door? Leave me a comment and let me know :-)


Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare