Festive (Yankee) Candle Haul | Blogmas Day 15

Friday, December 15, 2017



Scented candles are a stable around my house at all times of the year but there's something about winter time and Christmas especially, that makes me want to light ALL the scented candles! Nothing more cosy than a cold and dark winter night snuggled up on the couch with a good book and your favourite candle on! As you probably know by now, I've moved into a looooovely new flat in the summer where I have a lot more space for candles and such so naturally I took a trip into town and smelled my way through the candle counters of Karstadt department store and others. Here's what I got.




Yankee Candle in 'Christmas Eve'

This is my all time favourite festive candle and I repurchase it whenever I've finished one! It smells of all the good christmassy stuff, sweet and warm. Yankee Candle describe it as the scent of sugarplums and candied fruit. I picked the medium jar this time, which at 411g burns for 65 - 90 hours.


Glade Candle in 'Warm Winter Hug'

This is similar to 'Christmas Eve', but a little more spicy. It has notes of cinnamon and orange and all the things we commonly associate with Christmas. Definitely a more affordable option at around 3€. I've talked all about this in my November Favourites post earlier this month though, so I'll leave a link to that here for you.




Yankee Candle in 'Winter Glow'

A little different to the scents I talked about already is 'Winter Glow'. It's a very clean scent, of eucalyptus, mint, pine, cedar and musk and it's my designated bath time candle now. I picked the smaller size jar, which at 104g burns for about 25 - 40 hours.




Yankee Candle in 'Spiced Orange'

This one is completely new in my collection but I fell in love with it at the store. It smells positively divine! What you see is what you get with this one. It's got all the citrus notes as well as a multitude of festive spices - especially noticeable are the ginger notes! I LOVE this one and I think this will be lovely to have around through all of winter as well as the autumn months. Naturally I went for the biggest jar available, which is the 623g one that burns for about 110 - 150 hours. Possibly a new favourite right here! :-)



Do you like lighting scented candles? What are your favourite festive ones?


Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare