Gucci Bloom | Summer Days in a Bottle

Monday, February 05, 2018



I recently went on a little retail therapy shopping spree in town and decided to treat myself to a new fragrance. I sniffed my way through the store not quite finding anything that really caught my attention until I saw that goooooorgeous blush pink Gucci bottle! I sprayed some of it on my wrist and fell in love immediately! So not only was the bottle right up my street, the scent was exactly what I was looking for!


The fragrance is composed of notes of jasmine, tuberose and iris - all white flowers that smell absolutely devine - as well as Chinese honeysuckle which actually changes its colour from white to red when it blooms! I find the jasmine scent especially outstanding in this, which is probably the reason I fell in love with it on the spot. This girl loves jasmine - everything jasmine - no exceptions!




Even though this scent is composed of florals and smells superbly of a colourfully blooming meadow in the late summer sunshine it is everything but light and floral. I would describe it as quite a heavy, heady scent and while I absolutely love it I can totally see people not getting on with it that well. It is very.. well.. There. It lingers on the skin amazingly and can be smelled still even hours after applying, which is obviously a plus if you spend a little fortune on a perfume. If you think this sounds like something you might like/ if you're a jasmine enthusiast much like me, I urge you to head to the shops and give it a sniff first ;-)




I can see this being my summer perfume of choice and I am most definitely taking this on my trip to Barcelona in a couple of weeks. I love it when you take a scent on holidays with you and wear it every day there and it kind of melts into the whole experience and becomes a part of that trip and will forever be linked in your head to a certain time and place. Meeemoooriiieees :-)





Anyways, I'm babbling now. Have you got Gucci Bloom in your fragrance stash? Do you like floral scents at all? Leave me a comment with your favourite fragrances down below so I can check them out too - I gotta fill that vanity (that I still haven't ordered - but one can plan ahead eh?)




Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare